1. Section: General Information
1.2 Responsible body and external data protection officer
1.3 Your rights
2. Section: Processing of personal data on our website
2.1 Processing of personal data during informative use of our website
2.2 Processing of personal data by cookies
2.3 Further functions and offers of our Internet presence
2.4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
2.7 Integration of YouTube videos on our website
3. Section: Processing of personal data in connection with the performance of a contract
(1) The term “personal data” means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as: “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), all data that can be related to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, email addresses, user behavior. With regard to the other terms, in particular the terms “processing”, “controller”, “processor” and “consent”, we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 GDRP.
(2) As a matter of principle, we only process personal data insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functioning website and the content and services offered by us. Personal data is regularly only processed if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) a) GDRP or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases specified in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) GDRP.
(3) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this is provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
(4) Insofar as we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
The responsible person in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 GDRP, the other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other regulations with provisions of a data protection nature is:
LAKE FUSION Technologies GmbH
represented by the managing director Christian Meyer
Phone: +49 171 1012699
Further details can be found in our imprint.
As internal responsible for data protection is nominated:
LAKE FUSION Technologies GmbH
Tel: +49 171 1012699
You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
In the following we inform you about the collection and processing of personal data when using our website https://lf-t.net/.
(1) If you call up our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information (“informational use”), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security:
(2) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the delivery of our website to your terminal device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the above purposes. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP.
(3) We process and/or store the data on our own servers in Germany.
(4) The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted after 24 hours after the end of the respective session. A deletion of the data in log files takes place after seven days at the latest. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, we use technical aids for various functions when you use our website, in particular cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the storage medium of your end device, for example on a hard drive, and through which we, as the body that sets the cookie, receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your end device. In the following, we will first describe cookies from a technical point of view. We then go into more detail about your individual choices by describing cookies that are technically necessary (paragraph 2) and cookies that you can voluntarily select or deselect (paragraph 3). This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below.
(a) Cookies, which are stored associated with your web browser:
(b) The following data and information are stored in the cookies:
(2) Technically necessary cookies for displaying the website: cookies are used for technical reasons, without which our website could not be displayed (completely correctly) or the support functions could not be enabled. These are basically transient cookies that are deleted at the end of your website visit, at the latest when you close your browser. You cannot deselect these cookies if you wish to use our website. The individual cookies and their storage duration can be seen in the Consent Manager. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDRP.
(3) Optional cookies if you give your consent: we only set further cookies after your consent, which you can select during your first visit to our website via the so-called cookie consent tool. The functions are only activated in the event of your consent and can be used in particular to analyse and improve visits to our website, to make it easier for you to use it via different browsers or terminal devices, to recognise you when you visit us again or to serve advertising. The legal basis for this agreement is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP. The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation.
(4) The above cookies are stored on your terminal device and transmitted from it to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can make appropriate configurations in the settings of your web browser, through which you can, for example, reject cookies altogether. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of our website properly. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete cookies and your browser history manually.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires the provision of further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply here.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers who have been carefully selected and commissioned by us to process this data. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us.
(3) Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services which we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(4) If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information on the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(1) You may revoke any consent given to us to process your data at any time. The revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after its pronouncement to us. The permissibility of the processing of your data until the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) With regard to the processing of your personal data, you may object to the processing insofar as this processing is carried out on the basis of a balance of interests. In this context, we ask you to explain the reasons resulting from your particular situation why you object to the processing of your personal data by us. In the event that your objection is justified, we will examine the merits of the case. We will then either not further process your personal data, if necessary adjust the further data processing or provide compelling reasons worthy of protection why we continue to process your personal data.
(3) You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis.
(4) Please send your revocation or objection to our contact details above.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail or other means, the personal data you send us will be stored. The data will only be used to answer your questions. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
(2) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the processing of your requests. Our legitimate interest in processing the data also lies in the aforementioned purposes. Insofar as you have given us your consent for this, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data, in particular in the event that the data is transmitted to us by you by sending an e-mail, is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f) GDRP. Insofar as you want to work towards the conclusion of a contract by sending us your data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP represents an additional legal basis.
(3) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case when we have finally processed your requests.
(4) You can revoke the consent given to us for the processing of your personal data at any time. If you contact us (e.g. by e-mail), you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending a message to our contact data given in the imprint.
(1) We send out a newsletter to promote our company, projects and services. You can subscribe to our newsletter as soon as you declare your consent. The advertised projects and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the email address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you are the owner of the email address provided and that you wish to receive the notifications. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store in each case your IP address and the times of registration and confirmation for newsletter dispatch. This procedure is to ensure that your registration can be proven or, if necessary, a possible misuse of your personal data can be clarified.
(3) Your first name, surname and e-mail address are mandatory for sending the newsletter. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP.
(4) When sending the newsletter, your user behaviour is evaluated. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the above-mentioned data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links in the newsletter also contain this ID. The information about your user behaviour is only collected pseudonymously, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter via the link provided in every e-mail or via another contact channel. The information will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Furthermore, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed to you in full and you may not be able to use all the functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above takes place.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message by e-mail or letter to the contact details given in the imprint.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website. YouTube is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland. The videos are stored on YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. The YouTube videos are all embedded in “enhanced privacy mode”. The “extended data protection mode” means that no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if the videos are not played by the user. Only when the videos are played, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission. The legal basis for the display of the videos is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives information about you as a user that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the above-mentioned basic data such as IP address and timestamp are transmitted. This transmission takes place regardless of whether you are logged in via a YouTube user account or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to have your data associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out of your user account before activating the button to play the YouTube video. Your data will be stored by YouTube as usage profiles. This data is used by YouTube for the purposes of advertising, market research and/ or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. This evaluation is carried out even for users who are not logged in. You have the right to object to the creation of these usage profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact YouTube.
(3) The information collected is stored on Google servers, including in the USA. We have agreed so-called standard data protection clauses with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
Information collected in connection with the establishment, content or amendment of the legal relationship or processed in accordance with Art. 4 No. 1 GDRP will be stored for the duration of the business relationship. After the expiry of the statutory retention periods, the data will be deleted.
Status: December 2021